Councilor District 2
Councilor Jeannie Cue is a third generation Tulsan.
She was born in Tulsa in 1954 and grew up in southwest of the
city. She has been married to Thomas Cue for 41 year. They
have 3 sons and 5 grandchildren. Jeannie attended Webster High
School and Tulsa Community College where she earned her nursing
degree. She has worked around the country at many hospitals,
but retired after 19 years at both Hilcrest hospital and American
At the time of retirement from Hilcrest, she was the emergency
room charge nurse. During her career with American Airlines and
since retiring, Jeannie has had the invaluable experience of
literally travelling the globe. She has been to dozens of countries
on every continent but Africa & Antarctica.
Jeannie has been involved in her community for the last 40 years
in various activities and organizations. This started with being
extensively involved with PTA while her sons were in Tulsa Public
Schools. She is currently a member at Trinity Baptist Church and is
involved with several metro and community organizations:
- Chairman of the Route 66 Village & Station
- 4 years on sales tax overview committee
- 3 years vice-chair of STOC
- Founding member of Red Fork Main Street
- Founder of Chandler Park Lights on the Hill
- Board member of Chandler Park Partners
- Founder of the 66 Carnival
- Volunteer at Robertson Elementary School
- Member of the Southwest Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of The Webster High School Alumni committee
- Member of the Southwest Tulsa Historical Society
- Experience with Veteran Affairs
Contact Councilor Cue via email: email@example.com.